Sunday, April 8, 2007

TIPS# Play Smart: : Looking For Money on Adbrite Wet Territory

Here i want to share tips from my own experience. I used this trick about 2 months ago and i think it still works till now(based on my revenue,of course ;))

SO it is...read carefully , will you?
It kind of tactics for you who have a problem on meeting your ad-room buyer..


Here i want to share tips from my own experience. I used this trick about 2 months ago and i think it still works till now(based on my revenue,of course ;))

SO it is...read carefully , will you?
It kind of tactics for you who have a problem on meeting your ad-room buyer

We-all know that for install adbrite ad you must fill 6 step first,right?
The all six-steps are :
1.choose ad formats
2.ad specs
3.describe your site
4.tag your site
5.set pricing
6.get code


But from the all 6 steps..not all is essential U know!?


Here some important to fill:

ON the Step-2 (Ad specs)
Tic on :Also include edgier ads (but still no adult ads)
Tic on : Yes, show network ads (recommended).

ON the Step-4 (Tag Your Site)
On the box written "What can advertisers sell to your visitors?"
just fill with : EVERYTHING

either with box written "What kind of people visit your site?"
just fill with : EVERYONE

and of course..you still need to add some tags that relevant with your site/blog
e.g. You have a site: I_love_soccer.blogspot.com
then you need to add :
- On the box written "What can advertisers sell to your visitors?"
add : soccer ball, soccer team uniform , and so on..

- On The box written "What kind of people visit your site?"
add: soccer fans, arsenal fans, chelsea fan, and so on..
*for this tips i myself cannot ensure you that this thing will work, cause i myself have not prove it(my frind did tell me this!)
BUT, i tell u about the HIGH PAYING KEYWORDS(TAGS) on the next section,please keep follow my blog :)

ON "Choose a category" :
This is where advertisers can find your site in the AdBrite directory. We also use this to help match advertisers to your site

ON Main Category (Pick one):
- pick the fertile one ( I suggest you : SPORTS&RECREATION)
- the other fertile category is :BUSINNES&INDUSTRIAL> Non-profit Organizations (but i'm a little pesimist for you who
want earn huge will pick this one: since i'm not sure they have a high cost-per-click(CPC) campaign, but a can asure you that pick this will bring much adbertiser to you!:)

ON Second category (pick one)
- Just pick On GENERAL

That's all for this-day-tips ! well try it! and inform me of course if that work ;)
* O yeah, i think i need to add this, for the KEYWORDS ("What can advertisers sell to your visitors?") there is a very good WAY to get high earn-per-click, like 25$ per click(and you'll say OMG!! its 25$per click,lol),that things i will write it on my next post(please wait for my article)
*More specific your keyword is more money paid to you when people click on your ad
for example : like : Sanfransico remortgage agent , or somethin like that
but what is the cost is you got less frequent ad on your room!(be wise to take your step!ebery step has its cost and benefits itself)

Oo, for your information : if u have something to ask me just write on the guset book
i willing to exchange link too :), ab\nd furthermore if my TIPS&TRICKS I gave you is works: i hopw u tell me then;)

No comments: